A quality stainless steel backsplash has until recently been unattainable to many home owners. The original Italian made stainless steel mosaic tiles were made of solid stainless steel and incredibly expensive to manufacture and purchase, making it impractical for most kitchen and bathroom backsplash installations. However, manufacturing technology has finally made a quality, affordable stainless steel backsplash possible.
The Metal Stainless Steel Tiles company is one of the only online retailers that specializes in selling only metal tiles. Our metal tiles are available in a variety of materials including stainless steel, aluminum and copper and a variety of shapes and patterns. All of our mosaic tiles are mounted on mesh sheets to make installation a breeze and can be installed just like regular ceramic or glass tiles, no special training is required.
Metal Stainless Steel Tiles is a division of the Eden Home And Plumbing Group Inc. Eden HPG is a specialized importer and distributor of high end products for the home and was started in 1998. The Metal Stainless Steel Tiles online retail site was created with a passion for modern home design and an understanding of what an important feature a quality stainless steel backsplash can be in a kitchen or bathroom. We are dedicated to offering some of the most unique, modern and contemporary metal tile products at an affordable price.
Our passion for modern design and high end home decor has given us the ability to offer some of the most intriguing and unique modern tile designs available. We would like to formally invite you to experience the Metal Stainless Steel Tiles line of metal mosaics in the comfort of your own home.
Conditions of Sale & Return Policy:
Shipping & Damaged Merchandise:
- Items can be returned within 30 days of the purchase date, unless otherwise specified on the product detail page. A 15% restocking fee applies to all returns.
- No returns or exchanges after 30 days from the purchase date.
- Items must be in the original packaging and original condition, used items can not be returned.
- Items purchased in volume (over 3 identical units) can not be returned or exchanged.
- Drop shipped orders are subject to a $10 fee per shipment.
- Custom made and special order items can not be returned or exchanged.
- Product returns must first be authorized by a customer service representative and a Return Merchandise Approval (RMA) number must be provided.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Items shipped to a customer from outside of the destination country may be subject to customs or brokerage import fees which the receiver is liable for.
- The owner/purchaser agrees that all goods remain the property of Metal Stainless Steel Tiles until full payment is received.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping fees and brokerage charges involved in returning a product for exchange or refund.
- Metal Stainless Steel Tiles is not obligated to pay labor or installation costs for the installation or un-installation of any product.
- Items created by hand or with natural materials may not be exactly as shown in the photos and due to the hand crafted nature of the products, fluctuations in color and size may occur.
- All credit card transactions are processed in Canadian funds, US dollar value is converted based on the days exchange rate. Fluctuations in the exchange rate between processing and posting can and will occur and can be up to 2% (either more or less). Overages due to this fluctuation will not be credited.
- Metal Stainless Steel Tiles is not responsible for any time guarantees in shipping, we cannot and will not be responsible for any inconvenience or any monetary loss, penalty, or extra charge incurred by our customers should any delivery take longer than anticipated.
- Many items shipped will require a signature upon delivery in order for us to verify receipt of the item.
- Inspect your items immediately upon receipt, if there is a problem with your order or goods were damaged during shipping them we must be notified within 48 hours of receipt. Claims made after this 48 hour window may be denied.
- Items with manufacturer defects or shipping damaged will be fixed or replaced, the customer is responsible for shipping the defective or damaged item(s) back to us.
- There is no warranty on installed tiles.
By purchasing and installing our products, you agree that Metal Stainless Steel Tiles & Eden Home And Plumbing Group Inc., its employees and affiliates cannot be held responsible for any accidents, liabilities, misuse of products or damage caused. Metal Stainless Steel Tiles & Eden Home And Plumbing Group Inc. cannot be held responsible for discrepancies, or inconsistencies that may occur due to manufacturing changes.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 519.780.1341
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted